Wednesday, May 27, 2015

FINAL POST Part 3

Which project was your most successful?
Use two of the artistic behaviors to explain your answer.
Include photo


-I think this painting was my most successful because I tried the hardest on this painting and I'm proud of it.

How did you use your own unique ideas in your work?
I was looking at a picture online but put my own twist on it.
Did you use a source for inspiration, then combine it with your own ideas to make it original?
Yes, I was looking at a picture online.
Did you learn new techniques or processes as part of the work for this project?
Yes, I learned how to professionally paint things using certain techniques and sways.
Did you gain skill with familiar materials?
Yes, I know much more about painting now and have great skill with it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment